Friday, January 13, 2017

Winter Wishes and Pentart Glass Paint with Emilia


Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with a brand new layout to share. Today's assignment was to combine the lovely Winter Wishes collection from BoBunny with  Pentart Glass Paint. And here is what I came up with:


I used Icicles pattern paper for my background. To create the silver dimensional layer I used a Stickable Stencil and Silver Glitter Paste. I always adore the effects of the paste and it works seamlessly with these stencils. 




I die cut different winter images from a sheet of acetate and used Pentart Glass Paint to colour them. I added first a layer of Blue paint and when it was dry I added a second layer of Carmin paint on top.  That is how it looks somewhat marbled and multicolored.  I really like this technique with the glass paint.  It allows me to add color and interest to the page while not adding busy-ness




Then I decorated my layout using die cut and fussy cut images from Noteworthy and other Winter Wishes pattern papers. 






BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Beautiful, Frosted, Icicles, Snowfall, Wonderland / Winter Wishes
6x6 Paper Pad: Winter Wishes
Combo Sticker: Winter Wishes
Noteworthy: Winter Wishes
Glitter Paste: Silver
Stickable Stencil: Winter Fun
Double Dot Jewels: Think Pink
Tools: Palette Knife Assortment Pack

Pentart Supplies:
Glass Paint - Blue, Carmin
Alcohol based Solvent  

I hope you enjoyed today's post!

Have fun creating!

Emmy


1 comment:

  1. What a completely amazing and gorgeous layout!!! I'm in LOVE with that fabulous glitter paste and must get my hands on some immediately! I can't believe that I didn't even know that Bo Bunny carried stencils too!!! How EXCITING!!! This page is so stunning from the beautiful winter themed stickers to the awesome vellum deer die cuts!!! Not to mention that absolutely precious baby!!! Ahh, so in love with it all!!! TFS and for the totally rad winter inspiration!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete