Saturday, February 18, 2017

Make a Splash and Pentart Lasur Indoor/Outdoor with Ginny


Hey there BoBunny Peeps! Today I'm taking a walk on the wild side with two cards created with the amazing new Make A Splash Collection.   If you like bright colors, fun patterns and really adorable penguins....this is the collection for you.


 I totally want to go on a beach hut vacay with these little dudes! This card was inspired by the oh so cute little cabana houses that I fussy cut from the 12 x 12 patterned papers.  There's elements from Noteworthy and the coordinating Layered Chipboard Stickers.


I used quite a lot of foam tape and spacers to give lots of dimension to this fun card. The banner on the top was a fussy cut element from the 12 x 12 cut apart sheet.  What a great way to bring the color to the top of the card. The little twine bow was tinted with the Lasur Stain in Chestnut which gives it a more beachy feel.


I used the same Lasur stain to color the cheesecloth for a faux fishnet effect.  This card also has the super fabulous glitter sunglasses which are so cool and I want a pair for myself! I used hot glue to adhere the fishnet and to cover the goo globs I topped it off with  coordinating buttons.


This card just makes me all kinds of happy : ) Maybe it's the sun and palm trees that we are lacking here this time of year in Michigan? I could definitely use some warm sand beach time right about now!!!!!

Please enjoy this tutorial I've prepared for you so you can make some fun in the sun cards for yourself with Make a Splash.

Okay that's all for me. Wishing all of you a happy and productive day : ) G


BoBunny Supplies; Patterned Paper; Make A Splash / Make A Splash, Happy, Vacation, Sandcastle, Sayings

Double Dot ;

Noteworthy ; Make A Splash

6x6 Paper Pad ; Make A Splash

 Layered Chipboard; Make A Splash


Pentart Supplies;

 Lasur for Indoor or Outdoor; Chestnut

No comments:

Post a Comment