Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Summer Mood Gift Bag and Matching Card with Ulrika

Hi! Ulrika here today bringing you some summer inspiration!
I have altered a giftbag, and made a matching card using the colorful Summer Mood.

I had this yellow bag which I made a decoration on the front. By using 3D foam dots I got a special effect.



The card shows all of the vibrant colors of Summer Mood collection. I used 3D foam squares for the effect.








I just love BoBunny dies! I can use them for everything, and there are always room for some diecuts. On cards, layouts or mixed media projects!




BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Happiness, Spontaneous, Let's Go, Wonderful / Summer Mood
Double Dot Paper: Blush
Stickers: Summer Mood
Dies: Congratulations Card Dies, Portrait Frame Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment